Monday, September 12, 2011

A new adventure begins.... NOW!

The day has come. The day to start my journey across the Pacific. As I sit in SFO looking out the giant window at the airplane I will be aboard for 14 hours straight I can't stop thinking of all my future travels and adventures awaiting my arrival in Chiang Mai, Thailand.

I have gotten my vaccinations (3 of 5 were oral vaccines because I can't stand needles!), I have received my visa, I have shopped for much needed items, I have packed and unpacked and packed again just to fit what I needed/wanted to pack, I have bought my roundtrip airfare, and now have been through 1 of 8 airports upon my roundtrip. Airports includes: San Francisco International airport, Hong Kong International airport, Bangkok International airport, Chiang Mai airport, Vancouver International Airport, and Portland International Airport.

I have said my goodbyes, I have said my fairwells, I am ready to begin a new chapter of my life for a short but long three months away from Oregon. I am so very excited to board my flight and get this thing started!! :)

I look forward to what lies ahead for me and I can't wait to share my memories with you all! STAY TUNED...

No comments:

Post a Comment